Credit Cards are always a great help when you need to make abruptly large payments. If you make the payments on-time, you gather points and can get amazing benefits from it. In times when you are in monetary needs, loans on credit cards can be a savior.
- Credit cards are a great emergency financial help and with a good spending limit, it proves beneficial.
- It is a great alternative to cash as you need to carry only a card for your payments.
- It comes with a plethora of benefits like e-gift vouchers, huge reward points, gift vouchers, discounts on fuel, movie tickets, etc.
- You can convert your credit card reward points to cash which can be used to cut down some of your monthly bills.
- You can buy gadgets, accessories, appliances, and various other household items using a credit card and pay for them in EMIs with a 0% interest rate.
- With a good credit card, sometimes the cardholder can get the annual fee waived off on reaching the certain spent amount set by the credit card company.
Credit Card FAQs
How can I apply for a credit card?
The first step in applying for a credit card is to check your eligibility. Every credit card provider has certain eligibility criteria like income, nationality, credit score tec. as well as documents to submit for quick credit card disbursal.
How can I increase My Credit Card Limit?
The credit card limit reflects the maximum amount you can spend. But the ideal amount you should be spending should be 30% of your limit, in order to maintain your credit score.
What are the various fees applicable to the credit card?
Some of the fees that are charged are Annual Fees, Late Fees, and other fees depending on the credit card company.
Do I get Credit Card protection against frauds?
Yes, RBI has issued guidelines where a customer will have zero liability in case of fraudulent transactions. But, you need to inform your credit card provider/bank about any mishappening. With the PIN number, your transactions are secured and the user is protected against phishing, skimming, etc.
Credit Card Details
Find the right credit card with features that match your spending habits, keep your credit limits within the range with easy documentation.
Salaried / Self Employed